Investing in the Next Generation
City Kids exists to continue what Jesus began by proclaiming and demonstrating the gospel of Jesus to children through biblical teaching, grace filled relationships, and fun, safe and engaging environments.
What to expect when you bring your kids to City Church
- Friendly volunteers in the kids check-in area in the lobby will make you feel comfortable and help place your child in the appropriate age-specific area (after you grab a doughnut of course)
- A team of volunteers passionate about helping your child feel loved and safe will welcome you and your child (look for the people wearing blue t-shirts)
- A safe environment with age-appropriate teaching and games has been created for your child
- Our age-specific gospel-centered teaching helps your child understand how Jesus is the center of God’s story found in the Scriptures
- Fun activities help engage the hearts and minds of your child to provide them a place where they belong
Our desire for your child is that he/she would…
- Build relationships- with God and with each other
- Hear Jesus-focused Bible teaching
- Experience a fun & engaging atmosphere
- Feel loved and safe in our space
What do we teach your kids?
We use a Bible-based curriculum called The Gospel Project. It is a fun and engaging program focused on teaching your kids about the Bible and how it points to Jesus. At City Church, we believe the gospel message changes everything; heart transformation can only take place when a child experiences the gospel. Through this curriculum, kids and preschoolers will understand the Bible is not just a collection of stories, but one unified story—God’s story of redemption.
If you want to preview our curriculum click here.