Considering checking out City Church?
Our service begins at 10am on Sunday mornings at 1312 Riverview Ave SE, just east of Delano Park. As you arrive in our parking lot, there will be friendly faces to point you in the right direction.
Here’s some of what you can expect.
We are a church that believes we are in our city for a reason. We are IN our city and FOR our city! We actively seek to love and engage all types of people from all types of backgrounds. Every story matters at City Church. We celebrate diversity and welcome all types of people regardless of your church experience.
At City Church, you will experience…
- Friendly faces to greet and serve you. Free coffee or water are provided.
- A “come as you are” casual environment for all types of people.
- A 75 minute environment that will engage your heart and mind with the good news of Jesus.
- Passionate music grounded in the ancient truths of the gospel.
- A gospel-centered, Jesus-focused relevant message from the Scriptures.
- A fun and engaging environment for your kids to hear a gospel-centered story from the Bible.
You do not have to have it all together before you come to City Church. It is okay to not be okay. Regardless of where you are on your spiritual journey, we want to help you take your next step toward being an authentic follower of Jesus. Whether you have been in church your entire life, have never stepped foot in a church, are looking for a gospel-centered, Jesus-focused, Bible-teaching church, or have been burned by a church, we invite you to discover City Church.